• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seitentext global in Modul Buch

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zusammen. Ich möchte in einem Buch (PDF) mein "Logo", was ich auch als Text eingeben kann, auf allen Seiten synchron haben. Also auch Text-Inhalt, nicht nur Position des Feldes. Quasi global, so wie Seitenzahlen. Gibt es dafür eine Möglichkeit?

Das Modul Buch finde ich ja im Prinzip ein suuper Sache, aber in der Umsetzung ziemlich buggy & umständlich. Entwicklung scheint seit vielen Jahren stillzustehen. Wichtige Optionen fehlen, und die wenigen sind eben buggy & umständlich. Das Modul wäre es sehr wert, ausgebaut zu werden.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English translation-

"I would like to have my "logo", which I can also enter as text, synchronized on all pages in a book (PDF)"

One method to have the same LOGO on every page would be to create an image (in Photoshop) that is the same proportions as the Book pages, and place the logo and/or text very small in the image. Use this image as a 'Background' Globally.

The color of the 'Background' image will override the page color (eg. Grey background image gives grey pages)

2021-09-01 20_22_08-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg   2021-09-01 20_25_36-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg

Rob_Cullen_1-1630492508595.png

Even a transparent PNG will give a white page background that overrides any set Page color.

Rob_Cullen_2-1630493046827.png

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Rob. Yes that occued to me, but i find it very unpractical. i hope adobe will imrove this module. seems very stagnant to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines