Person 1 Person 2 Person 2 Individual 

is it posible?   

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is possible. Did you try it? Each person is shown as a separate object and is selectable as a separate object.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rafatislambd ,

If you have the latest light room that just released, when you click the mask option and select subject it will autodetect people and label them for you automatically. You can then rename your masks further if needed.

Chris486_1-1666537921699.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

It's not clear precisely what you're asking for.  

But note that though you can create a preset from a single Person mask, when you apply that preset, it will be applied to every identified person in the target photo.

For example, consider this photo for which I've created two Person masks, one for each detected person:

johnrellis_0-1666547380217.png

I created two presets, Person 1 and Person 2, each containing just the corresponding person mask:

johnrellis_1-1666547491628.png

When I apply the Person 1 preset to a photo with multiple detected persons, the preset gets applied to every person in the photo:

johnrellis_2-1666547617791.png

johnrellis_3-1666547712916.png

johnrellis_4-1666547796676.png

johnrellis_5-1666547833866.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines