Separate image from menue in LRc two monitor mode

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LRc with two monitors (MBP M1 retina and BenQ SW270c).

An the retina display I have the LR menues plus a (small) image, while on the benQ I have just the entire image for viewing.

When I perform some actions that require an exact localization on the photo, e.g. positioning the eyedropper for Auto-WB or painting a gradient, I have to do draw these actions via mouse on the small image.

=> I would like to draw the actions on the large image (that is also taken as the reference). How can I accomplish this?

=> The optimum would be a complete separation of viewing the image on benQ from the menue that is displayed on retina. I do not need a small image on the laptop display, the large on the BenQ is completely sufficient. Is it possible to achieve this?

Thanks, Wolfgang

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. The Lightroom secondary display does not have the same functions as the main display. The only way to achieve this is to make the BenQ your main display. You can do that in MacOS.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines