Sepia tone issue

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My black and white photos are shown in sepia tone in the navigator module but showing true black and white on the main screen. Plus when i open the black and white photo from a file on my computer, the photo originally looks pure black and white in the preview but then turns sepia when I open it up. Histogram in the development module also in sepia colour. I have also lost my crop tool, gradiant tool etc in development module. Tried reinstalling Lightroom. Headache!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same when I go to the print module.  Photos pure black and white in the development main screen but turn to sepia in the print module.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sorted, issue with monitor settings.  Only problem now is seeing if I can get back the crop tool, gradiant tool in the development module

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a seperate discussion on your crop tool, gradiant tool issue. Include screen captures, include LrC version, etc. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions