Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sharing collections with clients

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all

i have recently done a large group shoot and wish to share the unedited images to the models so they can rate and comment on the shots - i know how to get it to share the link and build the collection however - do they have to sign up for an account to view and rate them as i would prefer that they can just view and rate without becoming a adobe member as i feel some will not bother.

is it a setting or is it even possible

thanks in advance

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync the collection. 

Go to https://lightroom.adobe.com

Clicking the sharing icon (a person with a plus) share1.jpg on the Collection and add the models email. You can turn on downloads in the Settings if you want too. 

share2.jpg

They get a link. They can preview all files, but to like or comment, they have to log in. This can be via Facebook or Google as well as Adobe. The log in allows an account to be tied to the comments so if multiple people comment or like, they can be distinguished. 

I do this all the time and I've yet to have a model complain about logging in. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the info - that a great help at least i wont spend time looking for something that dont exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people don't mind using existing accounts, so they don't have to create a new account. No worries though! 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for this informations ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines