Shift + S for "before - after"

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed because I was using this shortcut all the time (Shift + S) to see the before-after and I am now totally lost. Will that shortcut be back again ? 

Thanks

M.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Which language are you in?  In most languages, Toggle Before/After has long been assigned to "\" but Spanish, French, and Swedish it was silently changed in LR 11.5 from Shift + S to Opt X.  (Adobe usually doesn't announce changes in keyboard shortcuts.) Here's the current assignments in LR 11.5 for the various languages:

johnrellis_0-1661096277939.png

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Which language are you in?  In most languages, Toggle Before/After has long been assigned to "\" but Spanish, French, and Swedish it was silently changed in LR 11.5 from Shift + S to Opt X.  (Adobe usually doesn't announce changes in keyboard shortcuts.) Here's the current assignments in LR 11.5 for the various languages:

johnrellis_0-1661096277939.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankssssss !!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else's shortcut shift + s not work to see the before and after?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. You saved me

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's "ALT + X" for the French on windows.

I have to remap shortcuts on my mouse now 🙂

If only the Adobe shortcut list in lightroom was correct.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines