Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Shortcut issue with the latest update - Ctrl M now exports photos

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Lightroom Classic to version 11.0 and noticed that the shortcut Ctrl + M doesn't merge the photos into a panorama as usual but instead exports them with the previous settings. The actual shortcut for the export with previous settings (Control + Alt + Shift + E) works as well.

Is this a bug with the new version or an issue on my end?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021
[Ctrl]+[M] is invoking merge on both Mac and Windows versions of Lightroom Classic 11 when I test it. You likely need a preference file reset. This procedure works for both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Desktop. If you are using Lightroom Desktop it can change the location of your local storage. Please review this setting after resetting preferences.  Reset Procedure: 1. Close Lightroom. 2. Hold down [Alt/Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom. 3. Overwrite the Preferences when prompted b...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Ctrl]+[M] is invoking merge on both Mac and Windows versions of Lightroom Classic 11 when I test it. You likely need a preference file reset.

This procedure works for both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Desktop.

If you are using Lightroom Desktop it can change the location of your local storage. Please review this setting after resetting preferences. 

Reset Procedure:

1. Close Lightroom.

2. Hold down [Alt/Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.

3. Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.

4. Close Lightroom.

5. Restart Lightroom.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved the issue, thanks for the fast reply!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines