• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in lightroom

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sign in so can't use Lightroom neither photoshop what the F.... That is not cool, I've been paying for years. Why suddenly I do have to sign in and why I'm not even able to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you could explain a little more about exactly what problem you are having instead of cussing?

And provide some basic information along the way, such as what software you are using and what the version number is; and what operating system you are using and what version number it is.

And please leave out the bad language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry for bad language, doesn’t look like me. Some frustration by not being able to launch Lightroom nor Photoshop. I received a message to sign in but I’m not permitted to write in the sign in window. Using a mac pro late 2008 version 3.1 38GB ram OS X 10.11.6 EL CAPITAN
Software Lightroom classic cc and photoshop cc 2018

Normand Blouin
photographe freelance

www.normandblouin.com
+ 1 514 576 5423

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines