• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing into Adobe problems

Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am blocked out of my copy of LR Classic because of a stupid mistake I made. Adobe annoyingly all too often requires you to sign in with email and password. I unthinkingly used the email address I had previously used with Adobe when I was in America before I used LrC. So Adobe has assumed that I therefore don't have access to LR Classic and whenever I try to load it now I am offered a trial, even though I am subscribed to the Photography Plan, which includes LrC, with a slightly different email address. I can't find how to link it back to the UK email I use for Adobe. So I am unable to get into LRC. If I go to Creative Cloud, it lists LrC under my Photography Plan but it looks like I would have to install it again. But I am wary of doing so and don't understand why I would have to anyway. Does anyone out there have any advice for me? I am really stuck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure of your OS. But sometimes, rebooting will fix an issue with CC. Also, I've never been asked to sign in with email or password after initally doing so. Could this be some security settings you've got hooked up? 

Lastly, there's really no harm doing a reinstall if it comes to that. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies, my OS is MAC Catalina 10.15.7

I've already tried rebooting, I've also signed in and out of CC. I think I'll just have to re-install LrC.

As to security settings, I have no idea - after a number of times using Acrobat Reader Adobe asks for email & password again and now it seems has also begun doing that with LR. I appreciate the need to provide security but to be honest I find it quite annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines