• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow audio stops when video plays

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio stops in slideshow when video plays and does not resume. I am on a Mac running OS 10.12.16 with LR CC classic 7.4. I have playback set to music on audio balance and fairly low pan and zoom. The video file is an mp4 (tried with .mov file but also nada) 4MB.

I am running the slideshow in both preview and play mode, the show runs perfectly with all the transitions, pan and zoom plus the selected music track BUT  as soon as the show hits the video the music stops and does not resume after the video finishes and the still images resume.

I've searched this forum and the web but do not find an answer. Kinda desperate as the event is coming up very soon. Any ideas?

Thanx.

--lan--

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reviving this 3-y old thread as I recently encountered the exact same problem when adding a mp3 recording to a slideshow, using the latest LR Classic (10.4) on an iMac (3,4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with 24 GB 2400 MHz DDR4) running Catalina (10.15.7) to a mp4 video. Like for travlan the audio worked perfectly in review mode and in the beginning of the saved video but then silence (played in QT). Funny enough I stubbornly uploaded the video to youtube anyway and on that platform it works!

Comments appreciated

/Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still a problem on Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey this is happening to me too and has been for years! I even bought a new MacBook a couple years ago and that didn't fix it. Spoke to Adobe and they made me start a new catalog. Think it worked briefly then stopped again. It's painfully annoying as I have to play the song through iTunes at the same time. Anyone worked it out? 
MacBook Pro 2020 model. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines