• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow Classic won't import music: file not well formed

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on LR 8.4.1   when I try to add music to a slide show I get an error saying: music file not well formed.  I've tried mp3 and acc.  Tried several different files, songs and bit rates.

Any solution???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's not a typical experience with Lightroom Classic as you're getting an error "music file not well formed", let help make this right.

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having these issues, version 9.2 release.  

Have been on 3 calls with technical support, then a scheduled call for over two hours, and case hase been escalated to higher support unit.  

Waiting over 7 days and not heard anything.   Checked today, was told, they will get to me when they can....

Worked on previous builds.... not sure updating was really worth it..

Frustrating... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im getting the same message. If you can't upload music in lightroom for the slideshow presentations, what's the use in it? Please get back to us on the answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines