• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow creates blank slides & photos when running windows version on Mac running Parallels

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro 16inch 2019 running Ventura 13.2.1

Running Parallels Desktop 18 Pro

Running Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Slideshow appears to run, you can see the selected slides move through in preview and hear any video sound but the main slide image is always blank.

Exporting Video also creates blank slides whether run in the MAc or Windows environment.

In this environment there is no access to a GPU and this is not enabled in the Preferences setting.

I ideally want to use the windows version as I store the catalogue on OneDrive.

Using the old version of Lightroom 6 and the original catalogue on the same Parallels VM is fine.

Using a backup version of the catalogue via the MAC version of LC works fine.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious, does the OneDrive client for macOS not work properly with Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Conrad. Unfortunately Lightroom Classic complains if I have the catalogue in a OneDrive directory that it is a network drive and not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines