• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow down

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know what happened, but about four months ago my lightroom and photoshop slowed down drastically. I was working on a book, so I let it go for a while. Now I am back to working with my photography ans both are so slow you can hardley get anything done. Also at the same time, lightroom quite opening my card for automatic download, which means I need to take a few more steps to import my photos. I have my catalog in my d drive  and an external hard drive which have tons of space available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? What version NUMBER? What is your operating system version NUMBER? (We need the number and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date")

What tasks in Lightroom Classic are slow? Please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every step, it takes way too long to load, to pick, to shift to develope, to add star ratings, just every task. It hesitates, then the photo goes away and then it comes back so you can do your next task. Again. it no longer comes up with the download to go right to my catalog. It now wants to download the photos into windows. Oh yeah, windows 10 here. You need to wait after every move including exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says release 8.2.1 camera raw 11.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step #1 — Install version 10.2

Step #2 — File->Optimize Catalog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I'll give that a try in the morning, off to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines