• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow exports in 11.2

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experience extreeeeemly slow exports out of 11.2 on mac monteray? Reverting back to 11.1 fixes the export problem but then we're back to slow file handling in the library instead... It would actually be great if one fix didn't lead to new bugs all the freakin time. Maybe its time to rewrite the whole program instead of releasing these stupid "fixes" on soon to be weekly basis I assume

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe its time to rewrite the whole program instead of releasing these stupid "fixes" on soon to be weekly basis I assume

You should tell Adobe that. We are not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom Classic users who can't re-write the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it was more a question if anyone else has experienced the same issue. The latter part was more a open question about a more permanent solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Mac and haven't experienced the issue you describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines