Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow operations - force quit - Application Hang

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there I am Tony.

Just bought a brand new iMac 24 in with M1 chip. Also bought the Adobe subscription for Photoshop and Lightroom.

Installed both applications and guess what? I am having the same problems as everyone else:

- Lightroom crashes everytime

- Changing from Library module to Develope module can take many minutes

- Every time I needed to quit the program have to 'Force Quit' otherwise it will not do anything.

- The film strip at the bottom is blank with a few previews

- Get a turning wheel somewhere it says 'Loading'

I started using Bridge, at the begining it was working fine but then I am having the same issues as with LrC.

Then I started to notice that it is also affecting Finder and the overall performance of the computer.

Can anyone please give me any idea on what to do?

I don't know who to blame, Apple? or Adobe?

This is so frustating...

(I am attaching a copy of the Crash Report)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Things get worse when I try to edit a photo in Photoshop through the Lightroom dialog (Right Click, Edit in Photoshop). It'll open the photo, after several minutes, work on the photo, the problem comes when I try to save it. It will take for ever to save a single photo, I would say around 15 or 20 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines