• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small "Large" profile previews

Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, when I open the profile browser with Large previews selected, the preview images are often not large, but very small. If I switch to Grid or List view and back to Large, the preview images get the correct size and fill the width of the side panel.

This often happens the first time I use the Profile Browser after LR has started up, but not always, so I'm not sure what triggers this behavior.

Skjermbilde 2022-02-11 kl. 21.29.41.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've done it, and I've not seen this issue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today this issue was back again. I guess it is caused by the same bug as in this thread, because the temporary solution is the same: It helps to go from one collection to another, or, in this case, to switch from one view size to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines