Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

smart collections

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am getting photos showing up in a smart collection that do not match the rules that i have set up and i don't know why can anyone help?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share more information about the rules you set up? It might help to share a screen capture of the smart collection set up.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime you need to look at the rules an extra time to see what you overlooked. Been their, done that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Love to help (love SCs).

1. Outline the exact goal of the SC.

2. Show a screen capture of the SC that isn't working. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines