Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

SmugMug question

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently switched from On1 Photo RAW 2020 to Lightroom Classic. When I used On1 I uploaded all my photos to SmugMug. I have now all my pictures imported into Ligtroom.

Whe I add SmugMug to my Publish services, I see that the folder structure I have oon SmugMug appears in Ligtroom. I also see that all pictures from SmugMug are synced to Lightroom. Like I said earlier, I have uploaded all my photo's to SmugMug. 

My question is: when I will add SmugMug to my publish services and sync all SmugMug photo's, will I have all my photos twice in my Lightroom folders?

The reason I want to use SmugMug is to make my photos available on-line to my family members. But I do not want all my current SmugMug pictures added to my Lightroom library because they are already present in my Lightroom library. So will i Have, afteer the sync from SmugMug to Lightroom, have all my photos twice?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?