• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some presets folders are not showing up in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having trouble with many many presets folder, but at this time I want to focus on RR Analog Film Bundle presets. I managed to put the presets in the folder as the instructions has been given, but at my big surprise, only one folder of presets appears instead of 5. I looked up on my computer and the 5 folders are well installed in the same place as the one who's working. Yes, my Lightroom is up to date, No the '' store preset '' isn't checked, No I didn't mistake profiles and presets. Sorry for grammar I'm not english, I'm just looking to have my presets working, cheers and thanks for helping me in advance ! Left; Proof of folders Right; Only Analog 5 is appearing instead of the others.

RR1.jpgRR2.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RR Analog.

So that would be Rocket Rooster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to put the presets in the folder as the instructions has been given, 

1. What were the instructions.?

2.Are these presets .lrtemplate files (old) or .xmp files?

3. Did you restart LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Analog 5 seems to be the only one you have also placed in the old 'Develop Presets' folder. And as that is the only one that shows, this suggests that these are old .lrtemplate prests, that Lightroom must convert to .xmp and place in the other folders. If you place an .lrtemplate preset in the CameraRaw/Settings folder yourself, then nothing will happen because it will still be in the old (now wrong) format.

So check the file extension of the presets. If this is indeed .lrtemplate and not .xmp, then place the presets in the 'Develop Presets' folder like you did with the Analog 5 presets. Start Lightroom and they should be converted and placed in the correct folder.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines