some save metadata operations were not performed

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running win 10, fully updated. 

LRcc updated,

Everything else updated etc. 

While using LRcc i HDR merge some images. When i do that, i getlrcc metadata error.png this return. 

LRcc creeated the file, in a LR created folder, in a LR created catologue. I have been getting this return for a while now, and it is getting in the way as if you do a batch HDR merge, it will stop the merging for the rest of the images in the queue. I found this out after leaving my PC on all night to do a large list of HDRs. Realised this morning that it actually stops the operation completely ruining my work progress today. 

I have looked in the forums, and this has been going on for a long time with no reasonable fixes. Is this actually geting rectified, or are we expected to deal with this workflow breaking issue? 

If im wrong and there is a fix, could someone plese help. 

Regards.

Mick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to further elaborate, all of this is on a local drive specifically for LR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines