• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony Lens Profiles Not Recognized

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a Sony 16-35 GM and 24-70 GM lenses and with some of the files Lightroom recognizes the lenses in the profiles and sometimes it does not.

For the times it does not, the only option to choose from in the drop down is for a Sony DT 18-200 lens.  Not sure it matters but the body is the A7Rii and is up to date.  Has anyone else experienced this and what is the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Note that most lens profiles work with raw files only, not JPEGs. So as a first troubleshooting step, make sure you've got a raw in Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that most lens profiles work with raw files only, not JPEGs. So as a first troubleshooting step, make sure you've got a raw in Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue and I shoot raw.  Says the Sony 16-35mm is supported but I only get 18-200mm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines