Spot Removal tool in 11.3.1 - Bravo it's in progress

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you guys make speed improvements to the Spot removal tool? It appears that you did. Before when I would get ahead of the tool, I'd have to wait for it to catch up to me, so I'd sit and wait. Now, it appears I can continue to spot as I see a crosshair where before I had to wait. This is an improvement, not the most desirable, but it's getting better. I scan a lot of slides, and being able to clean them up in Lightroom is a big advantage compared to having to take them into Photoshop and then use LaserSoft's SRDx. While that is still faster for really messy images, you've enabled me to keep more images in Lightroom. Thank you, keep improving this feature. 

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed that too. I was mostly using spot healing on my iPad because it was so much faster. This is a great improvement!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines