• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

spot removal tool

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Minor but annoying issue. When using the spot removal tool the outline around both the spot and the selected replacement area remain in view even when I move the mouse pointer off the screen so I can't see the full effect until I click done. 

On my previous computer when I moved the mouse pointer off the screen, the outlines would dissapear so that I could be happy with the effect before I clicked done.

Is there a setting I can change somewhere to make this happen?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Look at Tool Overlay settings at the left below the image. You may need to unhide the toolbar by pressing 'T' is you do not see it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant - many thanks Johan. I thought it must be something simple but just couldn't see it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines