• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacking Panorame from DJI Mini 2 - Sphere Globe shot

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken a shot with my DJI Mini 2 - Globe shot (Quickshot) and stacked in in Lightroom. But this looks not like a panorama which i can use for a tiny planet....

How can I stack it correct. 

Anyone an idea?

DJI_0026-Pano.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom panorama tool is not the best and sometimes does not produce the correct results. Sometimes it helps to use fewer pictures or to use the panorama tool twice and then stitch the result.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same behaviour in Photoshop. Should this be better there?

How an i stich such pictures with Adobe solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have me intriqued because I recently had issues with processing a Pano. In the end, I figured it has something to do with the lens distortion.

In your case, I had no idea what DJI Mini 2 - Globe shot (Quickshot) was so I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWrZk4CWSK0.

If you are using one of the options in the video, then I believe your problem is that the camera is moving. That makes it hard to stich together. From experience with my DSLR, the camera location need to remain constant while you pan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines