Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard Raw Profile

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Leica M10P, until today when I imported a photo Lightroom automatically sets
the M10 profile.

But since today every photo uses the Adobe profile.

In the settings I have chosen the "use camera profile" setting.

can someone help me please !!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of LrC are you using? LrC 9.2 introduced new Default Develop Settings for raw images. You'll need to set it up for your Leica M10P raw files to use the 'Camera Settings' as outlined at the below link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/raw-defaults.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i chaged the settings to use the camera settings.

It looks like Lightroom CC could not find the Leica m10 Profile? But it is in the Profile explorer and i can set it manualy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not responded to the first question that Todd asked. Adobe does not use the name Lightroom CC any longer with the current version it is LrC (Lightroom Classic), please quote the exact version number you are using?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom CC. The Lightroom Cloud App. I use it on IpadOS iOs and Windows!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app you are referring is called Lightroom Mobile there is a special forum for that app.

13EF7F22-A7C8-4540-94FF-CF869AB3852D.jpeg

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Yes, i changed the settings to use the camera settings"

I checked a Leica M10P DNG file in LrC 9.4 with Raw Defaults set to 'Camera Settings' and it is assigning Adobe Color camera profile on import. I also tried the same file in LR Dekstop 3.4 with Raw Defaults set to 'Camera Settings' and it is also assigning Adobe Color camera profile on import. So I can confirm what you are seeing. I suggest creating a problem report at the below site and then copy & paste the link to that report in a reply here. This will help others who land here with the same issue who can then add their Me To vote and Follow the progress. Thank you.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shame that this bug is still not fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue with my Q2 and cannot get to the bottom of it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines