• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still learning = "lost" Enhanced photos

Explorer ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small library which I created some Enhanced DNG files in [awhile ago so no recall why] and then deleted them - but not from within LRC [i know it was stupid] - now they show up as blank boxes and I don't need those files but can't figure out how to get back to the original - How do I delete inside LRC the missing Enhanced images and just get back to the original I don't need all these grey boxes but want the originals and for #14 I've clicked the 2 and no original one reappears.Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 10.19.08 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Inside LrC, select the rectangles with the gray boxes and delete.

If you don't have the original stored somewhere on one of your disks (perhaps as a backup), you can't get it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside LrC, select the rectangles with the gray boxes and delete.

If you don't have the original stored somewhere on one of your disks (perhaps as a backup), you can't get it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you == I have backups of backups == but will double check == apprecaite the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines