• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stop abo and restart a new abo after one year

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hello, can I use my catalogues again when I stop Lightroom abo e.g. for one or two years and then start a new abo again ?
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also continue to use your Lightroom Classic software with your Catalogs, in reduced mode. This gives you normal full use of the Library module. So you can still e.g. see your photos' organisation in Collections etc, as well as export or print them, provided you are signed in to this same Adobe Account for which the subscription has lapsed. But until you take up a new subscription, the Develop module and the Map module will be unavailable.

For clarity, this is different from Photoshop. That software will refuse to run at all, once the subscription has ended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Consider also that if you Cancel an Annual Plan before the renewal anniversary date you will incur fees 50% of the 'remaining' months-

CANCEL PENALTY FEES

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines