• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Sync from Lightroom to desktop

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i hit the sync button in Lightroom Classic so i could interact with those files on my phone, but now my computer is trying to download 760GB of photos to its 500gb ssd. Any way to stop this outside of just leaving sync on pause for Lightroom Classic?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow 760GB of photos in your Lightroom Cloud is a lot, especially if you use Classic on your computer. Having Classic synced to Lightroom so you can work with your phone is pretty awesome and probably worth solving the space issue.

Do you have an external drive with enough room for the 760GB of photos? If so you can change the location of the mobile downloads in the Classic preferences. Pause the sync first, then change the download location. You will be prompted to move the images that have already downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines