• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange behavior when working with cross app workflows

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really sure how to describe this issue, but here goes. Lately in LRC version 11.2 (build 202201281441-a5b5f472) I've been experiencing a very frustrating issue wherein the right click functionality regularly stops working after I've finished with an edit in Photoshop and saved back to LRC. It also regularly happens after I right click to edit in Luminar AI. After the file is prepared for editing outside of LRC, Luminar fails to open and the right click functionality in LRC becomes non-functional, forcing me to close and restart. Attempting to close LRC results in the "LRC is not finished writing metadata changes in XMP" message. Waiting does not help restore the right click functionality and LRC must be restarted. After a restart, functionality is restored for a little while until it happens again. The same issue was happening on my previous workstation which I just replaced so I know it's not a weird issue with one machine. The issue is killing my productivity. Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. So far so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines