• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange behaviour Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in the Library module and I want to view the image in the fit mode the programm shows the image in 100% and when I choose the 100% modus it shows the image in the fit modus. In the develope module I see some rare issues. When I copy the develope settings of a image to another image I see some rare contours in shades of different images in the image (sometimes more then one e.g. 2 contours from total different images). For me this is totally unacceptable. I didn't have copied local adjustments.

My emailadress is showed with an x and that is also not the right one. It is harry.timmermans@gmail.com in stead of harry.timmermansx.com. My operating system is OS Catalina 10.15.7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many many MACOS users with various Apple rigs, various MACOS versions, are having huge problems with LrC v10.1.

And LrC v10.1.1 only fixed one issue, of no help to most MACOS user problems.

Consider rolling back to LrC v10.0

Mant threads on this  in this community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you add details of your issue, including screenshots, to this active bug report:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-library-zoomed-view... 

Be sure to include the first ten lines from Help > System Info. Also click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

As a workaround, try setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off. That hasn't helped others in that bug-report thread, but your symptoms are sufficiently different that it's a worth a quick try.

I also agree with the recommendation to try rolling back to LR 10.0:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous-classic/ 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had la ost connection with my drive on which the images are and now I have enabled the connection again the problems are gone. I have also removed the previews what I think can also cause the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines