• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange issue trying to import photos

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running LR 11.2 on a MacBook Pro.  My images are stored in a My Book Duo hard drive.  When I open LR all my images are visible.  When I look in my finder I see the links for each image. When I try to import photos, My Book Duo is properly listed as a destination but when I click the arrow to open the various folders inside of My Book Duo (where all my photos exist in various folders) nothing happens.  The arrow points down but there is nothing there at all.  I go back to the Library module and My Book Duo opens just fine and all my previously imported photos show up.  What's going on here and how do I fix it?  Hope this is clear...Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something changed in Mac OS 12.3.1, and many people are finding they need to grant LR Full Disk Access. See https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines