• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subfolders under network shares missing during import...

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this must be a bug, as the behavior doesn't make sense, and I can't figure out how to "trick" LR into seeing the folders again.

If I launch LR, the first time I import, I can see all of the root folders in a particular NAS share, and I can see an arrow next to the folders that opens the sub-folders.

If I import, then initiate another new import, those sub-folders become inaccessible via that import browser, however, I can browse to "other location" and point directly to the sub-folders, so I can still import the content.  

Would be nice to not have to do that step.  Is there a fix?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom Classic (LrC icon) or Lightroom (Lr icon)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRC

--
[image: photo]
*Jon Griffith*
REALTOR®, HomeSmart
<Personal Information Removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in other words, don't use the extremely handy feature of replying from my e-mail client.  Sorta blows the whole feature away doesn't it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in other words, don't use the extremely handy feature of replying from my e-mail client.  Sorta blows the whole feature away doesn't it.  

By @smashcrashboing

I have no idea what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td... 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines