Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Subscription

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom classic when I open it has a pop up that says my trial has expired. When I try to purchase the plan, it tells me I already own it? I've even tried to purchase the most expensive subscription but it tells me I already own the 1TB plan.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! I NEED the lightroom classic on my laptop's new desktop but it says I've already purchased the lightroom package althoug the lightroom classic is expired. Let me know if you get an answer. So frustrated. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you look in the Creative Cloud application that handles all this? 

If you dismiss the dialog, you can continue to use the app? Tried rebooting? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up Adobe.com, sign in, view your account. What plan do you hsve?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom-CLASSIC is only included in the PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN.

It is NOT included in the LIGHTROOM PLAN.

COMPARE PLANS

CHANGE YOUR ADOBE PLAN

If you subscribe to the LIGHTROOM PLAN then Lr-Classic will not be available and only show as a Trial if installed.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.0.1, Photoshop 23.0.2, Lightroom 5.0, Bridge 12.0, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you own the appriate plan (that's include Lightroom Classic) then take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines