• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly can't read files in library

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import photos from my camera, I get a message that the photos aren't in the selected folder. I also can't export nor can I open any file in the library (I can see the thumbnails). Some folders in the lIbrary are grayed out as well. Porblem seems to on the LR side, not with my hard drive or memory cards. I'm running Windows 11, LR CC ver. 13.2

[moved from bugs to discussions according to the community rules - Mod.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corrected Post:

I listed the wrong version of LR. I use Classic , not CC. Post should read:

When I try to import photos from my camera, I get a message that the photos aren't in the selected folder. I also can't export nor can I open any file in the library (I can see the thumbnails). Some folders in the lIbrary are grayed out as well. Porblem seems to on the LR side, not with my hard drive or memory cards. I'm running Windows 11, LR CC ver. 13.2

By @johnd93817288

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some do not know ... you can edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom of the post ...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen capture of the library (specially the folder panel) as well as from the import window.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines