Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly unable to copy settings and paste to another photo

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I've been copying/pasting settings for years. Starting a few days ago settings are no longer pasting to the target photo. The progress bar in the top left appears as if they're copying over, but nothing happens -- the photo stays unedited/raw. This is a brand new problem. Anyone else experiencing this? 

Lightroom Classic 11.3.1 (latest)

MacOS 12.3.1 (latest)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Backup your preferences prior to resetting the preferences: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two ongoing bug reports for what may be two different bugs. Let's figure out which one you're tripping over.

After you observe this behavior, take one of the problem photos into Develop -- have the sliders changed position to correspond with what you pasted, and is the photo in Develop reflecting those changes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines