• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey Mode

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if in survey mode the currently selected image could be highlighted by sone type of border (maybe white) so you could identify where you are in the group of selected survey oimages.

This would be greatly helpful when culling images to see what images will be coming or I have alresdfy viewed.  Also, bu highlting I coul dbetter see which images are part of a panormam series or HDR swries.

Thank you

Dan Kabat

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Believe it or not Dan, it is there already, but they changed the highlight colour a few versions ago making it impossible to see against the default background. I've complained about this already, so maybe it's time to place it as a feature request for a colour choice because they cleary don't see it as a bug. 

Stacking is useful for HDR/Panos as Lightroom can create blends from stacked images. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to request but cannot find address to use for request.  Would you have handy?  
have searched but they only take me to main support page. 

dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe actually attempted a fix for this issue awhile back and now changes the color of the border depending on the background color chosen but it is still difficult to see when using "Medium Gray". The other backgrounds show the border fairly well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - changing to a darker background fixed the problem - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines