Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switched plan and added LR but it still says my plan has expired

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I had a plan for all the apps, but it was too expensive, so I switched that plan with a only Premiere Pro plan, and then I added separately the Lightroom Plan. Now, if I open PP I have no problem, but if I open LR it tells me that my plan has expired, cause somehow doesn't recognize the new plan bought. I tried exit and enter again, but nothing. How do I solve the issue? Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

This is a user to user forum and other users are unable to assist with problems with your subscription. You need to contact Adobe direct a Chat or direct conversation via the Adobe(dot) website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum and other users are unable to assist with problems with your subscription. You need to contact Adobe direct a Chat or direct conversation via the Adobe(dot) website.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I did it, indeed, and I was able to solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines