Switching Back to Personal Profile

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of my personal profile to use my business profile. Now I can't log into Lightroom Classic. The only choices it gives me are Quit, Buy, and Start Free Trial, all of which ignore the fact that I already have a license...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I clicked "buy" a few times, and it finally told me my "purchase wasn't detected" and gave me the option of using "a different Adobe ID." I hope I don't have to use Acrobat on my business profile again...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start the Creative Cloud desktop app and see if you can sign in/out with it.  When you start the app, if it thinks you're logged out, the only thing you can do is log in.  If it thinks you're logged in, you can log out by clicking the "me" circle in the upper-right corner and selecting Sign Out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines