• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from Lr 1TB plan to Photography Plan 20 GB

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I switch my account to Photography Plan $9.99 monthly from The Lr 1TB plan which doesnt include Lightroom Classic cc? 

When I try to purchase the new plan it says this perchase is not supported. As I currently own the 1TB plan. 

I have been using this plan for a while on my desktop and want to switch to the classic cc to access more features. 

please help. !

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting Adobe online chat to switch.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased your plan from Adobe, you can change it in your Adobe account page.

CHANGE YOUR ADOBE PLAN

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will want to verify that your cloud is not more than 20 GB full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines