• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync between LrC and Lightroom Web stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync between our office's Lightroom Classic and Web has stopped working. (To be clear, when I refer to Web, I'm talking about lightroom.adobe.com)

Lightroom is on version 10.0. OS is Catalina 10.15.7.

Photos imported through the desktop LrC dating back to early September do not appear in Web. Data I add through Web (captions, specifically) when I work from home does not appear in LrC.

Sync is turned on. The same account is logged into Classic and Web. The cloud icon in Classic shows two blue arrows on top of each other. The window that appears when I click the icon shows Local Activity / Syncing 1,473 photos. This number never changes.

I noticed this recently: the folder location set in preferences for Lightroom's Synced images was missing. It was supposed to be /Users/media/Pictures/sync on the local hard drive. That folder wasn't there. I suspect it had been accidentally deleted. Through LrC preferences, I recreated the folder in the same location and restarted LrC. This did not solve the problem.

I had an online chat with Adobe Support Thursday. They ultimately suggested deleting the sync.lrdata file, which I did. When I restarted LrC, sync began with 283,490 photos. It has synced 282,017 - leaving the 1,473 photo difference.

In LrC Preferences / Lightroom Sync / Sync Activity, this window indicates 0 uploading photos.

Clearly, something changed in early September, and it's as if the handshake between LrC and Web is missing something. Any ideas on what else to look for or how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I included the picture incorrectly in my original post, so here it is to spare you needing to download it.

IMG_0722.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebiuld Sync Data. Google for how you get that button in the LrC preferences.

Rebuild Sync Data LrC.png

Delete the folder named CatalogName Synce.lrdata which is in the same folder as your catalog file.

You do the first with LrC open and the second with LrC Closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines