• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync buttons next to collections have disappeared.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I thought I had got on top of syncing bewteen Lightroom classic and Mobile.  I set up some collections in Classic of Photos I wanted to review on my ipad.  They synced fine.  I reviewed them on my ipad and made some changes (I marked them and rated them).  The sync from Ipad to Creative cloud has happened, however when I go into Lightroom classic, none of my collections are showing as syncing (The little button has disappeared).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Thanks Johan.  I did, it wasnt paused.  I found that it was being caused by an error on Sync.  Apparently I had two photos with the same filename.  No idea how that arose, but fortunately I didnt need either, so just deleted.  Switched sync to pause then restarted and everything went back to how it should have been.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LRC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I thought I was in the Lightroom forum, ooops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that syncing is not paused in the cloud icon in the upper right corner above the grid.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan.  I did, it wasnt paused.  I found that it was being caused by an error on Sync.  Apparently I had two photos with the same filename.  No idea how that arose, but fortunately I didnt need either, so just deleted.  Switched sync to pause then restarted and everything went back to how it should have been.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution. Got exactly the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution is mentioned in this thread...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines