Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync creating local virtual copies

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first time poster.

I use Lightroom Classic, import, create a collection, sync it to Lightroom cloud.  I've been having an issue and got Adobe support to connect and try and resolve my issue, worst decision ever.  The original issue is that not all images I flag (pick) sync down to Lightroom Classic and it would seem random/intermitant.  Now, the Adobe support person did a few things, didn't fix the issue, I ended up saying to leave it as I could see he had made changes and I've got about 8 weddings currently I'm working on.  He unsynced some collections, then turned them back on, and now I've got over 5000 images syncing and they are creating virtual copies in my Lightroom Classic. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread may be of help: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/lightroom-is-creating-virtual-copies-of-synced-phot... 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines