Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync from iPad to Mac

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I have a Creative Cloud plan with 100GB cloud storage. 

When travelling i use my iPad to backup my photos, usually around 20GB. These are synched to my Mac via the cloud, so when I get back to the studio, they're already on my Mac. All good. 

My question: what happens when I have 120 or 150GB (more than my CC storage) worth of photos saved on my iPad after 2 ou 3 weeks of travelling? How are these synched to the cloud (and my Mac)?

Thanks, Alex.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

The Creative Cloud desktop app syncs up to 1 GB over your quota from any device. After that, new files no longer sync, and you're notified that you are over quota. A red exclamation point indicates files that can't be synced. You can still move, rename, or delete files. But, if that's not enough, you may upgrade the storage and start syncing again. 

Check this for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html#:~:text=What%20happens%20if%20I%20....

Let us know if this answers your question.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines