Sync icon missing on synced collections Lightroom Classic 11.2

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that the sync icon that used to be next to the name of synced collections is missing.  Is this something new in V11?  How do I tell which collections are synced (or sync a new collection)?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the same Catalog as previously ?

You can only sync from one Lightroom-Classic Catalog.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.3, Photoshop 23.3, ACR 14.3, Lightroom 5.3, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.1, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. Yes, I am using the same catalogue. I did move it to a new computer last October. I don't know how long the icons have been missing as I just noticed it yesterday. LR is still syncing though.  I've been transferring photos through LR Mobile since October and adding photos to synced collections no problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This morning I tested the syncing by adding another star to a synced photo.  The photo synced and suddenly the icons appeared in LRC for all my synced collections.  Problem solved, I guess.

Thanks for trying to help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines