• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync is removing my edit

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, when I load my photos on to LR Classic they appear on my ipad but when I edit on my ipad in lr cc and go back to my desktop the edit isn't showing and the images on my ipad sync back to their original state with no edits. I am re-editing constantly and it's really annoying. I load to the cloud before I close LR cc on the IPAD but nothing seems to stop the edits disappearing after opening LR classic. 

HELP PLEASE

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, what does it show for edit history after a photo has synced?  

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shows no history as if no edit has been done 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And just to confirm, do edits sync the other way?  If you edit in Lightroom Classic, does it sync to your iPad with edits?

If you edit a photo in LrC, and then further edit on your iPad, does it reset to completely unedited in LrC?  Or does it keep the edits originally made in LrC?

Try going to lightroom.adobe.com on your iPad and editing a photo to see if the edits sync from there back to Lightroom Classic.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines