• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i noticed all the sync and mobile photos were being saved on my locate drive which was taking up alot of space. after some googling I saw I can move them to an external drive. which i did everything worked fine and Lrc, Lr, and Lr Mobile were all synced. I decided i wanted to just get a new 5tb drive dedicated for these sync photos and attempted to move them yet again..

now Lr looks find, Lr Mobile looks fine, but in Lrc most of my images aren't populatng and when i click to locate it is pointing me back to the first external drive...when i locate it its not populating the other files. this is only happening in Lrc (is was recently updated btw)

is there a way to 

1. get these photos to all sync up with the new permanent location on the new dedicated external drive?

2. is there something that still needs to be done for them to populate

any help would be greatly appreciated

and thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the files haven't completely synced yet? Have you checked this by clicking on the cloud icon to the top right of the application window just after the Web module? Often times it takes longer than expected to fully sync.

cmgap_0-1631656776790.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response..

This issue has been resolved..

It was an issue i was having because i imported several folders into Lrc NOT Lr before knowing the order of import. So i just deleted those (they weren't alot) and reimported into Lr NOT Lrc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for updating the post and letting us know. Maybe it will help others out with a similar issue : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines