• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Issues

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does adobe have people that can remotely access my computer?

I had 12 photos that wouldnt sync. There were other folders that wouldnt sink because of this.

I followed a post online that to "rebuild sync data" which I did  several times it didn't do anything.

Then I somehow accidentally put a sync file (3) in the trash or it happened on its own because I didn't do it that I can recall. All of my folders went to zero pics but most were still on the cloud site.

So I readded the files to my lightroom folder. Some of the files reappeared some did not. A few that were edited now have weird pixel spots on them.I'm afraid to add anything else to the folders because this could happen again.

I suck at editing and im super slow. I dont have the proper storage and memory so every edit is delated but the round rainnbow circle of death. So this is a huge setback. I'm afraid to add anything else to the folders because this could happen again. It also deleted my flags and stuff

I have a laptop that I synced to at my makeshift studio- it has a few of my pics that are missing. But if I connect to wifi to transfer them it will delete them with the updated cloud settings (missing pics- i dont have wifi at the studio) correct?

I'm so confused and stressed. I really need help

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide vital information about your operating system and resources available. In addition the application you are using and the version number.

See the screen capture for additional information.

C53AC2C8-609D-46EA-A20C-6A73C50E9631.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the Photoshop and Lightroom Classic versions? They are set to auto update, I think, so It would be the latest versions. My post above describes what I was doing. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.58.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.57.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
How do I find the Photoshop and Lightroom Classic versions? They are set to auto update, I think, so It would be the latest versions. My post above describes what I was doing. 

You would not be the first to assume that they had the latest copy of PS and LrC because they had auto updates on. That being said, what you have posted about your OS indicates that your computer meets the requirements for the latest, and you probably do. However, it has occurred, and solutions can be different.

so, in PS and LrC click on Help, click on System Info.Requested version will be shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines