Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Sync no longer working

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all,

I'm running LR Classic, 10.4, Windows 10, and my sync has stopped working (mostly) to Lightroom/LR Web.  I can create a synced collection and it will show up in LR/LR Web.  When I place a photo in that collection I see the cloud icon in the upper right change to a rotating circle for a brief time and it returns to the green check.  I wait some time before checking LR/LR Web to make sure the sync has time but the photo never shows up.  The collection shows zero files.  If I copy the file to another, already successfully synced collection it never shows up.

I have renamed/removed the *Sync.lrdata file.   I have rebuilt the sync'd files via preferences, all to no success.  This has been rather frustrating as I like to edit on various platforms but I can't get my LR Classic files to sync.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Jim

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?