• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync order when creating a collection & sync order between LrC & Lr Mobile

Contributor ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select an image to be part of a collection sometimes the image gets added to the top of the collecion and sometimes to the bottom.

For the "SORT"-I choose added order.  That doesn't help.  I want the added image to go to the top all the time.

How to get the sync order between LrC and Mobile to be the same??

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sort setting 'Addd Order' is the order that the file was added to the catalog. If added before the files in the collection were added to the catalog the file will appear at the end and vice-versa when adding newer files. You'll need to drag and drop the new files into the collection and place them where you want them located. The Sort setting will then become 'Custom Order' in LrC and may need to be manually changed in LR Mobile and/ Web apps to Custom sort order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you drag and drop from catalog to where  want in collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanaks Todd.  I finally figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines