• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Settings / Copy

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in version 11.0.1 and Sync Settings / Copy & Paste Settings are not working not working. I believe it is a process version issue as I WANT to apply settings with an old process version. Whether a sync or a copy paste the process version is automatically checked and greyed out but the end result is the selected photos stay in the current version (5) ... I went pack and manually changed the process version of the images to the old ver and tried to sync again and despite the source image being in the old version the receiving files all rever back to version 5 and have different setting for all of the other adjustments (and the image does not look like the source image) The only work around I have found is to turn on auto sync and then make adjustments.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working properly on my Windows 10 system with LrC 11.0.1. Try resetting your LrC Preferences file as outlined in the below article. Place a copy of ther current Preferences file on the desktop so it can be easily restored if of no help.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

When I Sync settings from a Process Version 3 raw to a Process Version 5 raw, I see that the process version in the target photo stays at 5 (bug) but the sliders in the Basic panel get copied correctly. But when I Sync from a Process Version 2 raw to a Process Version 5 raw, the target photo gets Process Version 2 and the Basic settings get copied correctly.  

So can you post screenshots of the source photo's Develop settings and the target photo's settings after Sync? Then we'll know more precisely how to characterize the problem and produce an actionable bug report for Adobe.  E.g.

johnrellis_0-1637612278924.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, the Copy Settings plugin copies the process version correctly, at least in my testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines